Saturday, March 14, 2015

Where does one start when they are unfamiliar with the blogging process?

I suppose you start with the title. The title of this blog is the name of my music project (Interrock -- my own name was obviously already taken). I am a musician, not by trade, but I've been playing and creating music for most of my life.

I also write, on a hobby level. I have a couple eBooks on Amazon. I don't consider myself much of an author, but I'm exploring the writing process.

I sometimes take photos with a digital camera.


The above pic is of the Seattle skyline taken in April, 2014. Yes, sometimes it doesn't rain here -- just don't tell everybody.

I have some hobbies I may touch on here. Radio, DXing, cycling. Mostly this is an exploration of expressing myself online in blog form. Whether there will be much going on here, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment